Purpose of the role:
This role is the owner of the strategy and business development of Course Leap India. This role will play a pivotal role in supporting the business growth and vision of CourseLeap by means of leading strategic, operational, business development and technology related aspects of the business in relation to international standards and curriculums.
- Conduct market intelligence and corroborate that with developing of the business strategy
- Develop the operational, business and marketing strategies to scale up development plans
- Set up the sales strategy for the business by leveraging digital frameworks
- Hold accountability for the P&L management of the Company
- Evaluate opportunities for ecosystem partnerships in India and overseas from time to time
- Build an employer brand and employee value proposition for internal and external customers
- Build and maintain a performance excellence culture to ensure focus on business goals, development of employee capabilities
- Set up leadership development initiatives across the organization that are aligned with business needs
- Oversee and monitor end to end implementation of strategic and tech projects
- Ensure a strong focus on internal and external customer satisfaction
- Over see content development, instructional design and delivery for the business
Qualifications/ Experience/ Skills:
- Qualifications: Masters’ in Business Administration from Tier I/ II Colleges
- Experience: 5+ years experience in business development, strategy, technology platforms
- Proven track record in building small to medium size businesses
- Preferred Industries: Education, Technology and Tech Education
- A self-starter with a high degree of professional judgment, professional maturity, integrity, and credibility.
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment and Achieves Results; Implements change; has the ability to identify and clarify ambiguities; Closure and delivery focused.
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Good balance of execution and forward looking skills with the ability to re-prioritize multiple tasks
- Demonstrates understanding of business and strong commercial acumen.
- Ability to understand complex situations and make sound business decisions.
- Confident decision maker
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
|Job Designation||AVP - Head Operations & Business Development|
|Salary||Will not be a bar for passionate, committed & meritorious candidates.|