Math: Instructors / Assistant Instructors
Posted 2 years ago
- Delivery of content of high school Advanced Math required for international curricula (Calculus and statistics, Differential equations, Further Math, Number Theory) in the ed-tech environment.
- Excellent knowledge and delivery required for International Math Competitions (Olympiad level).
- Conceptualize and design courses for Math and other STEM courses for undergraduate, high school students that are heavily reliant on Math.
- M.Sc. Mathematics or Applied Maths/ B.Tech. or M. Tech Computer Science/ highly meritorious B.ScMath Honours student.
- Excellent content knowledge and a good track record as a bright Math student from high school through university
- Good in written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of digital pedagogy and delivery skills for effective online classes.
- Capable and passionate about math teaching
- Doctorate students of Math are also encouraged to apply
Following will be an added advantage:
- Knowledge of graphing and geometry software – GeoGebra, Desmos, Excel, R., Math Writing- Latex and Math Type, Computing language.
- Having exposure or qualified in Olympiad and NTSE
- Exposure to international programmes as a STEM student – would be highly considered for the position.
- Studied in international curricula (IB, Cambridge, Advanced Placement) or international universities
|Job Designation||Math: Instructors / Assistant Instructors|
|Salary||Will not be a bar for passionate, committed & meritorious candidates.|