IB Diploma Tutoring
Personalised Online Tutoring
The International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme, IBDP, is a pre-university program for students in grade 11 and 12 and is internationally one of the most esteemed education systems, earning recognition for its focus on critical thinking, progressive learning and rigorous assessment. It is based on well-defined standards while teaching students to be self-managed and accountable for their work. IB students are generally highly motivated and eager to obtain the benefits of this robust curriculum to meet the admission requirements for top universities.
CourseLeap offers Personalised IB Tutoring to students who are pursuing their diploma. It aims to help them develop confidence and a well rounded academic approach, through a strong foundation in each of their IBDP subjects.Students are taught to make connections between inter-disciplinary concepts, with a basis in grounded research and critical thinking. We help them overcome the demanding challenges presented by this rigorous curriculum.
Common challenges faced by the IBDP students and solutions provided by CoursLeap’s Online IB Tutoring
Our courses are well planned and offer a customized and sharply focused curriculum catering to the specific needs of each individual student to bring out their best performance and boost grades.
Our highly experienced IB tutors promote in-depth understanding of all key concepts and train students for the rigorous IB assessment patterns through quality feedback.
Our expert IB tutors and examiners provide research-based guidance to develop independent pieces of work for Internal Assessments, Extended Essays and TOK essays following the IB ethical guidelines for academic honesty.
Our students have access to premium resources including past IB exam papers, homework and assignments that help them grasp the nature of IB-style writing and thinking.
Who is it for?
For students from Grade 11 & 12 studying in IBDP
Short Term Online IB Tutoring Courses
IB Maths: 45 -60 hours | Non Math Courses: 10-30 hours
- Valued by all students up to grade 10 no matter the curriculum they studied (IGCSE, MYP, ICSE, CBSE, or any other curricula)
- Tailored to suit both Standard Level and Higher Level students
- A preparatory introduction to the skills and expectations the student will encounter in the first-term IB syllabi in the school, the Internal assessment requirements and IB exam patterns
- Focuses on building the student’s subject-specific understanding, confidence and grasp of expectations.
Math Courses: 35 -60 hours | Non Math Courses: 10-30 hours
- For students studying in Grade 11 and 12 to help them secure top grades
- Intensive courses focusing on practice, doubt clarifications, corrective strategies and a solid understanding of external-examiner expectations.
- Detailed feedback on practice papers and mock tests.
- Helps boost grades which will be useful to meet conditional offers of reputable universities
*Customized topic wise online tutoring available topic-wise and mock test series on request
Math Courses: 50-60 hours | Non Math Courses: 10-30 hours
- Designed for students who are currently in or have completed grade 11.
- Focuses on consolidation of knowledge and refinement of skills.
- Guidance in developing effective research proposals for internally-assessed projects and essays.
- Provides the basis for the predicted grades that are the basis of university applications.
IB Math : 5 -15 hours | Non Math Courses: 5 – 15 hours
- Provides IBDP students with an understanding of the Internal assessment criteria
- Focus on academic writing skills and research methodology needed to build a strong academic profile
- Help students choose an appropriate research topic, construct and carry out a detailed research plan
- Understanding the expectations of top grade work by analyzing the best exemplars
- Adherence to IB ethical guidelines and academic honesty
IB Math: 5 -15 hours | Non Math Courses: 5 – 15 hours
- Guides students in constructing a well-structured Extended Essay while adhering to the criteria
- Teaches students to frame a focused research question, develop research methodology and unpack the critical thinking criteria of the Extended Essay.
- Promotes understanding of the expectations for top-grade work by analyzing the best exemplars
- Helps ensure adherence to IB ethical guidelines and academic honesty
Full Term Online IB Tutoring
Full Term courses are designed as per the baseline assessment to cater to individual students’ goals. Throughout the course, students receive personalised support to help them understand concepts and prepare them for the IB exam. Recommended hours are as follows:
IB Math – 100-120 hrs | IB Sciences – 80-120 hrs | IB Other Subjects 40 -60 hrs
IBDP Group 5: Mathematics
- Mathematics: Analysis and Approaches SL (AA)
- Mathematics: Analysis and Approaches HL (AA)
- Mathematics: Applications and Interpretation SL (AI)
- Mathematics: Applications and Interpretation HL (AI)
IBDP Group 1 : Studies in Language and Literature
- English A Literature HL and SL
- English A Language and Literature HL and SL
- English A Literature and Performance SL
IBDP Group 2: Language Acquisition
- Spanish ab initio
- French ab initio
- Spanish B HL & Spanish B SL
- Hindi B HL & Hindi B SL
- French B HL & French B SL
IBDP Group 3: Individuals and Societies
- Economics HL & Economics SL
- Psychology HL & Psychology SL
- History HL & History SL
- Geography HL & Geography SL
- Business Management HL & Business Management SL
- Global Politics HL & Global Politics SL
IBDP Group 4:Sciences
- Physics HL & Physics SL
- Chemistry HL & Chemistry SL
- Biology HL & Biology SL
- Computer Science HL & Computer Science SL
IBDP Group 6 :Arts
- Theatre HL & Theatre SL
- Visual arts HL & Visual arts SL
- Theory of Knowledge (TOK)
- Extended Essay (EE)
How can we help
Please refer to the Contact Us page if you need help deciding courses or have any other inquiries so we can understand your needs. The appropriate team member will get in touch with you shortly.
Rhea Bhasin: IB Math Revision Course
Rhea shares her experience of the Grade 12 Math AA HL revision courses for which she enrolled with us.
Prisha Punjwani: Pre-IB Summer & Full term IB Tutoring
Prisha started her journey with our Pre-IB Summer courses between her Grade 11 and 12 summer break. She continued with IB tutoring through Grade 11 & 12 and worked towards better grades in her IB exams.
Hear more about our IB students experiences
You May Also Like
9-12th graders will get the chance to engage in college-level coursework in their AP subjects and prepare for success in their corresponding exams. They will engage in problem-solving, analytical reasoning while developing strong communication and research skills. The course aims to help students stand out in the college application process and demonstrate their academic ability to prospective colleges and universities.
International Math Olympiads
Our Flagship courses help prepare students for International Math Olympiads and have been designed with the rigorous demands of these prestigious contests in mind. Students will learn through a module-based approach that will cover relevant theories, effective problem solving strategies and topic coverage for these examinations.
AMC 8, 10 & 12
provide an opportunity for 9th- 12th graders to develop positive attitudes towards analytical thinking and mathematics that can assist in future careers, while also equipping them with the skills and abilities needed to successfully approach the final AMC 10 & 12 contests. Our module-based approach covers each topic area included in the exams and introduces students to relevant theory, practice problems, homework, and regular mock tests.
Our CEMC prep courses help students develop transferable skills for contests like Pascal, Fryer, Gauss, Cayley, Hypatia, Fermat, etc. It covers nuanced and exam-specific problem-solving strategies and methods to increase speed and accuracy.
Asian Math Olympiads
These prep courses are suited for students who want to explore their interest, ability and gain confidence to begin their preparation for Asian Math Olympiads. It will help them develop a thorough understanding of math concepts required to succeed in these contests, while introducing them to necessary topics that frequently emerge in Asian Math Olympiads.
Advanced Summer School Prep (PROMYS / SUMaC / Ross)
This intense course promotes thorough in-depth exploration of each subject while students can discover their interests and passions.It aims to provide a rigorous preparation for prominent international summer school programmes such as the PROMYS, SUMaC and Ross.