- M.Sc. Mathematics or Applied Maths/ B.Tech. or M. Tech Computer Science/ highly meritorious B.ScMath Honours student.
- Excellent content knowledge and a good track record as a bright Math student from high school through university
- Good in written and verbal communication skills.
- Capable and passionate about math teaching
- Following will be an added advantage:
- Knowledge of graphing and geometry software – GeoGebra, Desmos, Excel, R., Math Writing- Latex and Math Type, Computing language.
- Having exposure or qualified in Olympiad and NTSE
- Exposure to international programmes as a STEM student – would be highly considered for the position.
Note: Based on the performance during this internship period, interns can be absorbed for a full-time position of assistant instructor/Instructors
Courses for Internship
- Pre-IB Diploma Programme Math Courses (May – July)
- Other Math IB Diploma Programme (HL) courses (Throughout the year)
- International Math Competitions: (through the year)
- American Math Competitions (AMC 10/12) (June-Nov)
- American Math Competitions (AMC 8) (Sept-Jan)
- CEMC (Jan-Feb)
- American Invitational Mathematics Examination (Dec)
- Math Summer Prep Course (Dec-Jan)
- High School Accelerator Courses:
- Math: Art of Problem Solving (March-April / Jul-Aug)